© 2017 B. L. Freeborn
Aerial view of Giza Pyramids and Sphinx complex.
Why were the Great Pyramids built? Egyptologists will probably tell you they were built as tombs despite all indications to the contrary. Another lot will tell you they were built to re-enact the Pharaoh’s symbolic death and resurrection. And yet another lot will tell you that the ground plan was to remind us of the Orion constellation. There are other diverse theories.
The ground plan does resemble the three stars of Orion’s Belt as proposed by Robert Bauval in 1984. But was it necessary to build such massive structures to depict them? And why do so?
Then again the resurrection connection has strong merit. Resurrection of god is an enduring myth found in many cultures with various gods playing the role. So, perhaps there is some truth to this as well.
Use diagonal of pyramids to size and place circles. Mark Sphinx location.
What if there is another reason that ties all three of these together? What if it requires a broader knowledge of the world to understand it which has only recently become available to the masses?
Let’s pause for a moment to consider some unrelated ideas:
- Recall the phrase… ‘As above so below.’ The resemblance to Orion’s belt brings the heavens to mind and what lies in them besides just planets and stars.
- The ancients loved the ‘squaring of a circle.’
- The western and eastern cemeteries at the site appear as small rectangles next to the massive structures. They are clearly visible in satellite images as if they are grids and intentionally put there to give the whole complex true scale.
- Many of the ancient works of art studied in prior posts suggested turning.
- Many of the ancient works of art depicted a point up triangle in association with a point down triangle. This is evident in more recent works such as Da Vinci’s Last Supper.
- The letter N in the Latin alphabet is nearly identical to the aleph of the Hebrew alphabet and this similarity was used in the Sator Rotas Square. The ‘N’ is actually a combination of both point up and point down triangles.
Flip the pyramids over and rotate 45 degrees clockwise.
Any ideas come to mind?
Let’s add another clue. The name which most of the world uses to identify this nation is Egypt. Stephen Mehler tells us at his website that the name is derived from the Greek: Hi-Gi-Ptos and pronounced Aegyptos. It was derived from the ancient term Het-Ka-Ptah. The repetition of the ptos and ptah is obvious. The first two syllables are not so apparent. Let us assume that the Greeks were close enough in time to have a true inkling of what the pyramids were all about. Aegyp is easily and oddly enough translated into both Old and Modern English. ‘Aegype’ means without skill. The ‘aeg’ means awe or terror. The ‘gype’ means gap or gaping. The ‘pt’ of ptos and ptah can also be translated into both Old and Modern English. We spell it as ‘pit’ today. Mehler tells us the phrase means “the physical projection of the soul” which is much more glamorous and mysterious then my dismal translation: awesome gaping pit.
Complete the circles.
How about one more clue…..
If you were to fly from the Giza Pyramids in a direction of 32.11 degrees west of north for 2466 miles where would you end up? (Towards the former magnetic north.)
(Another way to think of that 32.11 is 5.66 squared. And by golly!, 32.11 is almost the coefficient of gravity which is 32.17 ft/sec/sec.)
Your final bearing upon arriving will be 56.55 degrees west of North!! And your latitude will be 56.5 degrees North!!! which is where magnetic north used to be. (Gravity is just another form of magnetism.)
Need yet another clue?
Perhaps the similarity to Orion’s belt is meant to remind us that at one point in time three objects came from the heavens and left their mark on the planet. The scale of these ‘marks’ is as great as the pyramids are to the grids of graves in the cemeteries.
- Now let us ‘square the circle’ in reverse. Recreate each square pyramid as a circle. Take the diagonal of each and use it to swing an arc from the center of each pyramid. Do not forget the Sphinx! In the images the Sphinx’s body is a small line and the two dots are the paws. (See images.)
- Flip the pyramids. Instead of seeing them as up pyramids … see them as down pyramids.
- The shape of the pyramids suggest a 45 degree angle. Now rotate the image 45 degrees clockwise. And you then have…..?
The pyramids as circles, flipped and rotated 45 degrees overlaid on Hudson Bay,
Is this not the layout for Hudson Bay? Are these not awesome gaping pits which were once in a two mile deep ice blanket? Does this not explain the sheer massiveness of the pyramids?
And the position of the Sphinx quite nicely suggests the location of the double comet craters at Clearwater Lakes, Quebec, Canada which are 20 and 14 miles in diameter.
Now we might be able to deduce exactly what was resurrected after a miserable death and why its symbolic tombs are so large and empty!
Previous Post – – –Next Post
Robert Bauval, Adrian Gilbert, The Orion Mystery: Unlocking The Secrets of the Pyramids (London: Heinemann, 1984). ISBN 0-434-00074-4